Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – You can Apply Here Now. You can keep reading to see latest news updates today.
recruitment.army.mil.ng – Nigerian Army 2018/2019 online application registration Portal for Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment
You have to kindly note that all information on this page about Nigerian Army is Free.
You’re about to see how to apply online for Nigerian army 2018/2019 recruitment Form.
If you’ve been wanting to join the Nigerian army, then this is the best opportunity you have. You will be learning the A-Z guidelines on how to register for Nigerian Army recruitment form online here.
Nigerian army recruitment 2018 commenced on the 29th of December. However, you have to not that the online registration will officially end on 9 February 2018.
If you want to pass through all the recruitment stages, then you’ll need to stay off fake information submission.
You have to Take your time and go through the guidelines below:
How to Apply for 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment Form?
Application commences on 29 December 2017 and ends on 9 February 2018.
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
See Also: Latest News on Nigerian Army Recruitment
What are the Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018?
Below are list’s of all the things should out into consideration when applying for 2018 Army form. See the general requirements below:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
Nigerian Army online recruitment Portal – Recruitment.army.mil.ng
Here, we’ll discuss in details some of the things you can do via Nigeria Army Portal/website.
– You can submit online recruitment form via Nigerian army job Portal
– You can also follow up your job application too
In the other hand, you can still get detailed inform about list’s of all shortlisted candidates and interview dates and venue.
Another important thing you can get via Nigeria army portal is your screening/examination information for 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment.