Civil Defence Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – You can Apply Here Now! – nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers – Civil Defence 2018/2019 online application registration Portal for Civil Defence online Recruitment
You have to kindly note that all information on this page about Civil Defence is Free.
You’re about to see how to apply online for Civil Defence 2018/2019 recruitment Form.
If you’ve been wanting to join the Civil Defence then this is the best opportunity you have. You will be learning the A-Z guidelines on how to register for Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 online here.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment 2018 Form is not yet out today. Please disregard any news about the form today.
If you want to pass through all the Civil Defence 2018 Recruitment stages, then you’ll need to stay off fake information submission.
You have to Take your time and go through the guidelines below:
How to Apply for 2018 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment Form?
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
What are the Requirements for Civil Defence Recruitment 2018?
Below are list’s of all the things should out into consideration when applying for 2018 Civil Defence form. See the general requirements below:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
of the credits must be in English language.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Applicants for Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
Civil Defence recruitment 2018 online Portal – nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers
Here, we’ll discuss in details some of the things you can do via nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers Portal/website.
– You can submit online recruitment form via Civil Defence job Portal
– You can also follow up your job application too
In the other hand, you can still get detailed inform about list’s of all shortlisted candidates and interview dates and venue.
Make sure you check https://dealfish.com.ng/civil-defence-recruitment/
Another important thing you can get via nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers portal is your screening/examination information for 2018 Civil Defence Nigeria Recruitment 2018 online. Thanks for reading.